Request for Proposals: FCYO is Seeking a Web Developer!
FCYO is seeking a talented and creative web developer to collaborate with us on an inspiring project. We are excited to announce our Request for Proposal (RFP) for Web Development Services, As we continue to grow and evolve, we recognize the importance of a digital home that effectively communicates our mission and values. We're looking for a web development and design consultant who can work with us to build a new and improved FCYO website.
The Funders’ Collaborative on Youth Organizing (FCYO) is seeking an independent web developer for a website redesign. As FCYO grows as an organization and expands our work and reach, our digital home must also evolve to align with our organizational goals, further explain our mission and theory of change, and outline a clear pathway for understanding our work. We are looking for a web development and design consultant who can work with us to build out a new and improved FCYO website with a clean, dynamic, modern, and engaging interface hosted on the WordPress platform.
- Design and develop a visually appealing and intuitive website that reflects our brand identity and values.
- Create a responsive website that offers a seamless user experience across various devices and screen sizes.
- Implement necessary features such as contact forms, newsroom, search functionality, and social media integration.
- Optimize the website for speed, performance, and search engine visibility (SEO).
- Ensure the website's security through robust coding practices and appropriate security measures.
To submit a proposal, please include the following in an email to FCYO’s communication manager, Kandice Head, firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘FCYO Web Developer’ as the subject line by Thursday, 10/12, 5 PM ET. All documents should be shared in PDF or Word format.
- Proposal for the project/scope of work that includes:
- Company profile or individual portfolio showcasing relevant web development projects.
- Approach and methodology for this project.
- Estimated timeline for project completion.
- Cost breakdown, including design, development, testing, and any additional fees.
- Information about the team members who will be working on the project.
- At least 2 references from previous clients.
- Resume and portfolio of work showcasing relevant web development projects.
Thank you for considering this opportunity to collaborate with FCYO!